- All weather-exposed surfaces are pressure treated to prevent decay and termite damage.
- Treated outer sheathing is T-111 5/8″ grooved on 4″ centers and attached to studs which are 24″ O/C (treated siding).
- Painted outer sheathing is Smart Panel 3/8″ grooved on 8″ centers and attached to studs which are 24″ O/C (painted siding).
- Flooring is 5/8″ treated plywood. 10’ and 12’ wide wood buildings have 2″x 6″ floor joists placed 16″ O/C (12′ on Garage). 8’ wide buildings and metal buildings have 2” x 4” floor joist. all floor joist are notched into skids 1″.
- Skids (or runners) are 4″x6″ treated yellow-pine. 8′ and 10′ wide buildings use 2 skids. 12′ wide buildings use 4 skids.
- All external fasteners are galvanized ring shank nails to prevent rust stains.
- The standard door size for 8′ wide buildings is a single 46″ door. The standard door size for 10′ and 12′ wide buildings is a double 72″ (2-36″ doors).
- Our buildings include a FIVE-YEAR factory warranty on any defects resulting from construction or workmanship.
- In addition to the standard warranty, all ARCHITECTUAL ROOF SHINGLES HAVE A 30 YEAR PRORATED WARRANTY.
- In addition to the standard warranty, all treated materials have a 40-YEAR warranty against rot and decay.
- In addition to the standard warranty, all painted buildings have a 5-year outer panel replacement warranty and a 50-year prorated warranty.
- In addition to the standard warranty, all METAL buildings are 29-GAUGE, and have a panel warranty of 30-years.
- Swings have rubber-coated chains that will help protect your children’s hands.
- Our quality wooden play-sets are made entirely of #1 Grade, Treated Yellow Pine that has been kiln-dried and pre-stained. The result is a beautiful, lightweight lumber that offers superior strength, durability, and weather resistance.
- We mill all our lumber and round all the edges of each piece to make a smooth surface free of sharp corners.
- All Playsets have a 1-Year Warranty on Parts and a 5-Year Warranty on Craftsmanship.
- Our Backyard Play-sets are designed for use by children. While the manufacturer has made sincere efforts to build safe and high-quality play equipment, it is recommended that use of the equipment by children be carefully supervised by adults.
- Accidents and personal injury can happen on any play equipment. An adult should periodically inspect the equipment for loose bolts and other parts, or for sharp edges caused by damage to the equipment, and make necessary repairs prior to additional use.
Carport, RV & Garage Warranty
10 Year Limited Warranty – Structure will carry a 10 year limited from date of installation, which shall be expressly limited to rust-through on framing elements and roofing materials, provided normal user and care and maintenance by the buyer. Seller warrants the building from leaks for a period of 90 days from date of installation. Seller warrants that its installation of the structure will be free from defects in workmanship.
Extended Warranty For Certified Structures – All Certified structures will carry a 25 year warranty from date of installation, which shall be expressly limited to rust-through on framing elements and roofing materials, provided normal user and care and maintenance by the buyer. Additionally, seller warrants that certified structures, with normal user care and maintenance, will conform to the load specifications provided on the engineered-certified drawing of the structure furnished at the time of installation. Seller warrants the building from leaks for a period of one year from date of installation. Seller warrants that its installation of the structure will be free from defects in workmanship. And that all doors and windows will work as designed for a period of one year from date of installation.
Warranty Terms ad Exclusions – Any alterations, modifications or changes to the structure shall void this limited warranty unless said alterations, modifications or changes are completed by a trained installer, which has been approved by the seller. Any abuse, misuse or damage done to the structure by the buyer or third party shall void this limited warranty. Buyer expressly agrees that its sole and exclusive remedy for any breach of this warranty is limited to repair or replacement, at the seller’s option, of the structure. The total cost of any repair or replacement conducted by the seller pursuant to this limited warranty shall not exceed the value of the structure at the time of repairs or replacement. Value is prorated as follows. (Cash price less25%) / (age of building in (years) Seller makes no warranties, express or implied, other than those expressly stated herein. Original receipts and invoices must be mailed to seller with a written claim of warranty, including picture dimensions. An action response will be given within 45 days of claim.